CHOCOA - LICENCE
To use CHOCOA, you must agree to the following conditions:
CHOCOA Version 0.2f14
All Rights Reserved, Copyright (c) FUJITSU LABORATORIES LTD. 1996,1997
CHOCOA Version 0.2f14 PERMISSION NOTICE
Permission is granted to use, copy, and distribute CHOCOA Version 0.2f14, including its relevant documentation (hereinafter "The Software") under the following terms and conditions:
- You may use and copy The Software freely without fee for any purpose whether you have personal or commercial use.
However, The name FUJITSU LABORATORIES LTD. may not be used externally in relation with the use for such commercial use.
- Both of copyright notice in The Software and this permission notice shall be duplicated in copies of all or a part of The Software.
- You may distribute only verbatim copies of The Software in the following situations without permission from Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.:
However that you may not distribute The Software to any ftp, BBS, WWW or other network site (except for school, company or other internal networks) and by appending a copy to any magazine or a publication without prior consent from Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.
- Personal distribution to your friends or acquaintances
- Distribution within the same organization such as company and school
For contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You shall not sell The Software whether incorporated in other products as a part thereof or not.
- When publication or presentation in any form, of the results obtained by use of The Software, an explicit reference to The Software and its copyright owner shall be made
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND FUJITSU LABORATORIES LTD. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER REGARDING TO THIS SOFTWARE, INCLIDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MARCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FUJITSU LABORATORIES LTD. BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM FROM A THIRD PARTY, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING, OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Last modified: Tue May 27 21:12:02 JST 1997